In this scorching heat it feels good to drink something chilled and healthy. AAM KA PANNA is a great option for this heat.
Checkout the recipe and see for yourself how easy it is to make it.
- Raw Mangoes – 2 to 3
- Cumin Powder
- Black Peppercorns – Crushed
- Black Salt(Kala Namak)
- Pressure cook/Steam the raw mangoes till they go soft.
- Peel the mangoes and remove the pulp.
- Add cumin powder, little black salt, cardamom, crushed peppercorns and sugar to the mixture. Stir well and store.
- For making the drink, mix 1-2 tbsp of the pulp in chilled water and serve fresh AAM KA PANNA
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Quantity of sugar as per your desire.
- Jaggery can be used instead of sugar.
- This mixture/Pulp can stay in the refrigerator for upto a week.
- Prevents you from heat stroke and keeps the body cool.
- Raw mangoes are rich in vitamin c and, plus the jaggery also gives an iron boost.
- Helps in preventing stomach problems in the summers.